Hey Y'all!

It took me awhile to get here, but alas I'm finally joining the blogosphere of bloviation. It took a rant floating around in my head to send me toward this journey, but so be it. We'll have some fun here too. I promise. Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave me a comment or two. ~ diane


Friday, March 5, 2010

Following me yet?

Embarrassing to have to post this, but here it is. If you've signed up to follow me, would you let me know via email (dianemoody@comcast.net)? Apparently my "Followers" aren't coming through and I'm a bit baffled what to do about it. I am SO cyber-challenged. Scoured the HELP section on Blogspot and I'm not finding a solution.

Suggestions? Anyone?

Until then, have a glorious weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Well, blogger isn't allowing me to post a comment on your previous post, but this one came up! I just want to say a big AMEN!!! This story blesses my heart so much since I have 2 prodigals of my own. I'm believing God will bring them back! He is faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to follow! Follower number four I believe. Looking forward to reading more ;) Yay!

    ReplyDelete